5/9 Hightech Place, Lilydale 3140
T: 03 9 735 4025
F: 03 9 735 9523
Hours: Mon to Friday 10 - 6, Saturday 10 - 4
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Music is proud to offer guitar, bass guitar, piano, singing and drums lessons!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Fees: All lessons are invoiced at the beginning of the term, and we offer the convenient payment option of two split payments. Full payment or the first split payment must be paid prior to, or at the first lesson.
2. Missed lessons: If you are unable to attend your weekly lesson, please let us know with at least 48 hours notice. We can then offer this place to another student to complete a make-up lesson. If you have notified us of your absence and would like a make-up lesson, this lesson can only be used when another lesson time becomes available. This system works well, only when we are given sufficient notice of absences. Our teachers are employed for the duration of the night’s teaching and we do not expect them to work outside these hours. Unfortunately, if you simply fail to turn up for your lesson we are unable to offer a make-up.
3. Alterations & Cancellations: If your circumstances change and you wish to change your lesson time during the term, please talk to us, we will do our best to accommodate the change. If you wish to cancel your lessons before the end of the term, please do so in writing and we can refund the balance of any fees paid. If there are fees owing on lessons you have used, this balance is due immediately. If you have missed lessons during the term, then cancel your lessons, no refund is available for the missed lessons as they would be considered used.
4. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions: By paying all or any part of your fees, or by attending any lesson, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions.
5. Contact: If at any time you are concerned about any aspect of our lesson policies or teaching, or have any queries at all, please feel free to contact Adam or Tim on (03) 9735 4025.